A collaboration between Chas Christiansen and the team at Columbus/Cinelli, the Mash Work Frameset is the first Columbus steel frameset intended to solve for a broad range of needs with one bike such as racing alley cats, working as a messenger or racing cyclocross. This bike is made for diversity. The geo has a high bottom bracket and is aggressive in nature, but allows for weight to be carried on the front rack while feeling stable. Simply the most versatile frame in the market.
• Single Speed Cyclocross, Track, Work, or Criterium
• Removable Canti Brake Studs
• Seatpost: 27.2mm
• English Bottom Bracket (68mm)
• 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
• 100mm Front / 120mm Rear Hub Spacing• Sizes C-T: S (52cm) | M (54cm) | L (56cm)
Fork, Seat Collar and Brake Studs are included.